The Digital Transformation Council seeks to enable industry, energy, and public sector professionals driving or impacted by digital transformation to keep abreast of the many emerging technologies and business trends, to learn from others on similar journeys, and to leverage these trends and technologies to achieve transformational growth.
Council members benefit from access to community of peers. They can tap the latest thinking from thought leaders, download research documents from the Council Library, participate in quarterly web meetings and other events, interact with ARC analysts, and request facilitated meetings with suppliers or other community members
- The Council consists of members drawn from executives, vice presidents, and managers at end-user organizations, together with representatives from ARC.
- ARC conducts research, organize meetings, provide venues, manage, and otherwise supports the Council.
- Council members are expected to share information and regularly participate in a number of surveys, and will receive priority access to survey results.
- The general direction and focus areas of the Council is set by a steering committee, consisting of a number of active members and named ARC representatives.
- The Steering committee will meet regularly as needed, usually via web meeting
In today's fast paced and competitive environment, you need an expert on your side, someone that will assist you with strategic decisions, guide you with industry best practices and latest technology solutions. That is ARC Advisory Group's purpose. ARC will make you more competitive through our advisory services, technology evaluation and selection services, our research reports, analyst consultation, and our vision. Regardless of your measure - Operational Performance, Return on Assets, Cost of Ownership, Time to Benefit, or Shareholder Value - ARC will deliver and you will be more competitive.
Founded in 1986, ARC Advisory Group is the leading technology research and advisory firm for industry, infrastructure, and cities. ARC stands apart due to our in-depth coverage of both operational technologies (OT) and information technologies (IT) and associated business trends. Our analysts and consultants have the industry knowledge and the first-hand experience to help our clients find the best answers to the complex business issues facing organizations today. We provide technology supplier clients with strategic market research, and help end user clients develop appropriate adoption strategies and evaluate and select the best technology solutions for their needs.